Monday 6 May 2013

Writing Reflection Twitter Fiction

My twitter fiction is coming along! I am halfway finished. I really need to work hard this week on completing my twitter fiction story but I know I can finish it if I concentrate and stay determined. My twitter fiction is dramatic, it has a very intense building to the crazy scenario that happens next. I chose to write my twitter fiction as an extended story because my story is the type where there's something that is usually always happening, there is more than one big event.

For my twitter fiction To-Do List: I have completed....
- More than 20 tweets - Yes! More to come.
- A few examples of visual, auditory, kinesthetic, smell and taste -Almost!!
- Multi-Tweet Story
- Three tweets of character development - Not quite complete but I have not forgotten!
- Two tweets worth of dialogue - Yes!
- Five original Twitter to accompany my fiction - No, but I have chosen all five pictures

I'm most excited about adding the pictures to my fiction because it will add much effect, I think.
My intro and emotions have worked well in my story thus far and I think it will continue to progress, at least I will try to continue those things. My body of my fiction still needs a bit of work, some sentences do not mesh well together so I will have to improve that before I tweet the rest of my story.

My comment for this writing/tweeting task would be to let MsMcLauchlan know that I really enjoy this project, I think it is beyond creative and I hope you enjoy my Twitter fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment