Monday 27 May 2013

Writing Reflection #5 - The Help

I've been reading a lot and I am enjoying it! I'm getting through the 5th chapter now and I'm starting to see somethings I didn't notice before in the first few chapters. Abeline really dislikes the idea of Ms.Elizabeth having another baby because she cannot take care of her son, as is. I agree. If you can't take care of a human being, do not create another!! It is not rocket science in my opinion.... but hey, that's just me I guess. It just is not right. I really like Skeeter. I think she is hilarious and courageous! I wish I had her guts because she just speaks her mind continuously, it's great. I cried while reading the last chapter because the racism/slavery is progressing and it is so awful to know that this actually used to happen and could still be happening in our world TODAY. It's disgusting. I want to stop it.

* Another find in my writers notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment