Monday 27 May 2013

Writing Reflection #2 - The Help

These last few chapters I have read is where the story starts kicking off and is giving me sort of a limit of expectations to which I can predict. I really love Abeline and what she believes. Losing her son was a sad part in this book and I couldnt imagine how hard it would be to lose a family member, who you love so deeply. This story is a good exaple of why our world shouold change for the better. I understand it has changed, but there is still racism and judgement out there, everyday I see it. Everyone is so used to the way things are and are probably scared that if things change, it's going to be a bad thing but that is a negative way to look at things and I would love to see my positivity around me today. Back in those days, Skeeter was the one who made a change because of what she believed in and knew that beauty is not the colour of your skin. I am so happy I chose this book. I'm looking forward to reading more!

*PS sorry for the late assignment, I just found this and a few others in my writers notebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment