Monday 27 May 2013

Writing Reflection #4 - The Help

Wow, this book has got my attention full on and it's challenging to put it down. I'm feeling motivated when I'm reading this book, it is a very effective book in my opinion. It is really something to take into consideration. The racism in this book is ridiculous and I'm happy to see someone (Skeeter) to stand up and write a book about it, showing everyone how her town people treat different-cultured people. It saddens me that I continue to see this today but I know it will change in the future because I am going to help do something about it. This really inspires me because I hope to pursue a carreer in the Human Rights field and help stop human suffering. This book is hard to read sometimes because it is very emotional.

* Another one I just found in my writers notebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment